This article will help you to get root on your any phone without TWRP and without Pc. This tutorial “how to root any android phone” is easy and 100% safe to use.
What is Root?
If you don’t know about root or what are the benefits of root, so let me explain. In simple wording when you root your phone, you can get Administrator-level permissions that are out of reach to a normal android user. By using root access, you can modify system application or get access to some advance features of android phone.
Advantages of Root Your Android Phone
Rooting your Android phone have many benefits, some of them are given below:-
- Rooting any android phone allows the user to run some special apps like hacking apps, customization apps, battery management apps etc.
- Now you can’t remove unwanted pre-installed apps that come from the company. But after rooting access you do it easily.
- With Root permission of an android phone, you can extend your phone memory by using your memory card as default internal memory.
- The most powerful feature of rooting the device is to Installed Custom ROMs in Mobile phone. There are 100 of custom ROMs of any phone that increase the phone’s processing speed and change the look.
Disadvantages of Rooting Your Android Phone
There are also some disadvantages of rooting the Android phone :
- If a phone is rooted, it cannot be serviced under the warranty.
- If the rooting process get failed, phones become brick. A bricked phone is completely unusable.
- If you install an app or ROM from an unknown source, a risk of installing malicious programs or a virus increases.
How to Root any Android without TWRP and PC?
Also Check: Topics under Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
What is a Virtual Android space method?
Virtual Rooting is a Method in Which a Mini Rooted Android System install in your actual Android System. This Virtual system offers all Rooting Function like edit, modify Apps and many customizations. This Mini virtual rooting space have its own Android OS and Google Playstore, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Mac Address, Etc.
What are the Advantages of Virtual Android Rooting ?
There are unlimited merits of Virtual Android Rooting space, some of them are given below.
- It’s in a PIP Mode (Picture in Picture Mode)
- it has its Own Android Operating System, Google Playstore and apps.
- It doesn’t harm your phone even doesn’t violate your Mobile Warranty.
- It doesn’t Slow Down Your Android Mobile
- It Has its own Internal Memory
- It owns Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Mac address Etc.
What are the Dis-Advantages of Virtual Android Rooting ?
- It Requires Minimum 3GB RAM and 32GB Memory
- it Requires Minimum 1GB Free Space For Installation
- It is not available on Google Play Store, but you can download it From Official Sites.
How to Download VMOS and VMOS unlocker?
In order to download vmos click on the below ad.
Get VMOS unlocker link from here.
For more information you can’t watch the video that is given below. If you have any problem just comment below. Stay Connected With Technical Meer.