fsociety is a penetration testing tool that is designed to automate various information security-related tasks. It is available on various platforms including Linux, Windows, and macOS. In this article, we will discuss how to install and use fsociety on Termux.
Installation of fsociety on Termux
Before we install fsociety on Termux, we need to ensure that our system has the necessary dependencies. The first step is to update and upgrade Termux by using the following command:
apt update && apt upgrade
- Once the system has been updated and upgraded, we can proceed to install Git, a version control system that will allow us to download the fsociety repository. We can install Git by using the following command:
apt install git
- After Git has been installed, we can proceed to download the fsociety repository by using the following command:
git clone https://github.com/Manisso/fsociety.git
- Once the repository has been downloaded, we can enter the fsociety directory by using the following command:
- Now that we are inside the fsociety directory, we can install the necessary dependencies by using the following command:
This will install all the necessary dependencies and set up fsociety on Termux.
Using fsociety on Termux
Now that we have installed fsociety on Termux, we can start using it for various information security-related tasks. fsociety has a wide range of tools that are designed to automate various tasks, including reconnaissance, information gathering, vulnerability scanning, and more.
- To use fsociety, we need to enter the fsociety directory by using the following command:
Now we can start fsociety by using the following command:
This will launch fsociety and display the available options. We can select any option by entering the corresponding number.
For example, to launch the Information Gathering tool, we can enter “2” and press Enter. This will launch the Information Gathering tool, which will automate various tasks, including Whois lookups, DNS enumeration, and more.
fsociety also has a range of other tools that can be used for various tasks, including exploiting vulnerabilities, password cracking, and more. To see all the available tools, we can enter “99” and press Enter.
It is important to note that fsociety is a powerful tool that should be used responsibly and ethically. Any security testing or information gathering should only be conducted with explicit permission from the account owner or the authorized entity. Otherwise, the use of such tools can lead to legal and ethical issues.