wimlib is an open source library which is basically used for creating, extracting, and modifying Windows Imaging (WIM) archives. WIM is a comparable to ZIP allow user to store various Windows-specific metadata. wimlib has a command-line interface which provide a free cross-platform alternative to Microsoft’s WIMGAPI, ImageX, and DISM. Today in this article you can download wimlib free 64bit or 32bit software.
Features of wimlib
- Extract a WIM image by using wimapply.
- Create a WIM image by using wimcapture.
- Append, delete, and export WIM images using wimappend, wimdelete and wimexport..
- Modify a WIM image by using wim update.
- Extract any file or directory from a WIM image by using wimextract.
- A user can optimize a WIM archive, removing wasted space and also recompress by using wimoptimize.
- A user can also Split or join a WIM archive (wimsplit, wimjoin)
- wimappend (wimlib-imagex append)
- wimapply (wimlib-imagex apply)
- wimcapture (wimlib-imagex capture)
- wimdelete (wimlib-imagex delete)
- wimexport (wimlib-imagex export)
- wimextract (wimlib-imagex extract)
- wimdir (wimlib-imagex dir)
- wiminfo (wimlib-imagex info)
- wimjoin (wimlib-imagex join)
- wimmount (wimlib-imagex mount)
- wimmountrw (wimlib-imagex mountrw)
- wimoptimize (wimlib-imagex optimize)
- wimsplit (wimlib-imagex split)
- wimunmount (wimlib-imagex unmount)
- wimverify (wimlib-imagex verify)
Developer can download or use wimlib by using given command
git clone git://wimlib.net/wimlib
Current release: wimlib-1.13.5 (released Dec 19, 2021)
You are now ready to download wimlib for free. For more Softwares and APKs, subscribe technicalmeer.com