Are you passionate about cybersecurity and want to enhance your skills as an ethical hacker? Look no further! At technicalmeer.com, we offer a comprehensive CEH Practical training program designed to equip you with the knowledge and practical skills necessary to excel in the world of cybersecurity.
Our CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) Practical training is meticulously crafted by industry experts with years of hands-on experience in ethical hacking and penetration testing. This program goes beyond theoretical concepts and dives deep into real-world scenarios, allowing you to gain practical experience and prepare yourself for the challenges of the cybersecurity landscape.
What sets our CEH Practical training apart is its emphasis on hands-on learning. We believe that true mastery comes from practical application, which is why our program includes a range of immersive labs, exercises, and simulations. You’ll have access to cutting-edge tools and technologies, and you’ll learn how to identify vulnerabilities, exploit system weaknesses, and secure networks and systems from potential threats.
Key Features of our CEH Practical Training Program:
- Interactive and Engaging Content: Our training materials are designed to keep you engaged throughout the program, with interactive modules, quizzes, and practical exercises.
- Real-world Scenarios: Gain hands-on experience by working on real-world scenarios and simulations, enabling you to apply your knowledge in a practical setting.
- Expert Guidance: Learn from experienced cybersecurity professionals who will guide you through the training, providing valuable insights and best practices.
- Comprehensive Curriculum: Covering a wide range of topics including network scanning, system hacking, web application penetration testing, cryptography, and more.
- Certification Preparation: Our training program is aligned with the CEH Practical exam objectives, preparing you for the certification exam and boosting your career prospects.
Outline to Cover:
- Demonstrate the understanding of attack vectors
- Perform network scanning to identify live and vulnerable machines in a network.
- Perform OS banner grabbing, service, and user enumeration
- Perform system hacking, steganography, steganalysis attacks, and cover tracks.
- Identify and use viruses, computer worms, and malware to exploit systems.
- Perform packet sniffing.
- Conduct a variety of web server and web application attacks including directory traversal, parameter tampering, XSS, etc
- Perform SQL injection attacks.
- Perform different types of cryptography attacks.
- Perform vulnerability analysis to identify security loopholes in the target
- organization’s network, communication infrastructure, and end systems etc.
Join us at technicalmeer.com and embark on a transformative learning journey towards becoming a skilled ethical hacker. Take the first step today and unlock a world of opportunities in the realm of cybersecurity!
Terms and Conditions:
- The Classes of the Training will be on a weekly basis.
- A Student can choose any slot from two times 9 to 11 AM or 9 to 11 PM on Saturday & Sunday.
- A Student need only a laptop or pc for the Zoom sessions.
- All Required Hacking Lab or Hacking tools will be provided for Free in this course.
- After the payment, a student can join a premium WhatsApp group with the Direct coordination of Technical Meer.
- Students can give payments in two Installments.
- A Student will get Certification from Technical Meer after the completion of Training.
- The course materials provided are for educational purposes only and should not be used for any illegal or malicious activities.
- The course instructors and organizers are not liable for any misuse of the knowledge or skills acquired during the training.
Requirements & Recommendations:
- Basic understanding of computer systems and networks.
- Familiarity with the Linux operating system is recommended but not mandatory.
- A personal computer or laptop with internet connectivity is required for lab exercises and assignments.
The cyber security course aims to educate participants about the field of cyber security and promote ethical practices. The course content does not endorse or support any illegal activities or malicious intent. Participants are solely responsible for their actions and should use the knowledge gained responsibly and legally.