This is the famous NodeMCU which is based on ESP8266 WiFi SoC. This is version 3 and it is based on ESP-12E (An ESP8266-based WiFi module). NodeMCU is also an open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to sample your IoT (Internet of Things) product within a few LUA script lines, and of course, you can always program it with Arduino IDE.
As the width of this NodeMCU is 30mm, covering the complete holes on a breadboard, so we do advise getting the Base board for it to ease the prototyping. The base board comes with many complete header pins for the GPIO and also the control line.
- Low cost
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware
- Code like Arduino, but interactively in Lua script
- Nodejs style network API
- Event-driven API for network applications, which facilitates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style
- Greatly speed up your IoT application development process
- Lowest cost WiFi
- Less than $10 WiFi MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to the prototyping development kit
- We provide the best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost
- Input Voltage:
- 3V via 3.3V pin
- 0V via Vin or USB
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire, and ADC all in one board.
- Power your development in the fastest way by combining with NodeMCU Firmware!
- USB-TTL included plug&play
- 10 GPIO, every GPIO can be PWM, I2C, 1-wire
- PCB antenna
Package Include :
1 x NodeMcu ESP8266 V3 Board