A “Professional Ethical Hacker” course is typically designed for individuals who have already acquired some foundational knowledge and skills in cybersecurity and ethical hacking. This advanced course is intended to take their expertise to the next level by providing in-depth training and practical experience in identifying, mitigating, and preventing security vulnerabilities in computer systems and networks
- Linux Mastering
- Scripting With Bash
- Python for Hacking
- Ethical Hacker Methodology
- Information Gathering (Reconnaissance)
- Scanning & Enumeration
- Android Penetration Testing
- Exploitation Basics
- Introduction to Exploit Development
- Active Directory Overview
- Active Directory Lab Build
- Attacking Intial Active Directory
- AD Post-Compromise Enumeration
- AD Post-Compromise Attacks
- Web Application Enumeration
- Owasp Common Web Vulnerabilities
- Exploitation Web Vulnerabilities
- Wireless Penetration Testing
- Legal Documents and Report Writing
Terms and Conditions:
- The Classes of the Training will be on a weekly basis.
- A Student can choose any slot from two times 9 to 11 AM or 9 to 11 PM on Saturday & Sunday.
- A Student need only a laptop or pc for the Zoom sessions.
- All Required Hacking Lab or Hacking tools will be provided for Free in this course.
- After the payment, a student can join a premium WhatsApp group with the Direct coordination of Technical Meer.
- Students can give payments in two Installments.
- A Student will get Certification from Technical Meer after the completion of Training.
- The course materials provided are for educational purposes only and should not be used for any illegal or malicious activities.
- The course instructors and organizers are not liable for any misuse of the knowledge or skills acquired during the training.
Requirements & Recommendations:
- Must have Basic Course of Ethical Hacking.
The cyber security course aims to educate participants about the field of cyber security and promote ethical practices. The course content does not endorse or support any illegal activities or malicious intent. Participants are solely responsible for their actions and should use the knowledge gained responsibly and legally.