Wireless Adapter MT‐WN944N Specification
MT-WN944N is the IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless USB adapter provides users to launch IEEE 802.11b/g/n wireless network at 150 Mbps in the 2.4GHz band, which is also compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g wireless devices at 54 Mbps. You can configure MT-WN944N with ad-hoc mode to connect to other 2.4GHz wireless computers, or with Infrastructure mode to connect to a wireless AP or router for accessing to Internet.
MT-WN944N includes a convenient Utility for scanning available networks and saving preferred networks that users usually connected with. Security encryption can also be configured by this utility
- Compatible with IEEE 802.11n, 802.11b/g/n wireless standards
- 2.4GHz frequency band, MIMO (Multiple Input Multiple Output)
- Complies with Universal Serial Bus Rev. 2.0 specifications
- High speed transfer TX data rate up to 150 Mbps
- Supports wireless data encryption with 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2, TKIP, AES
- Wide Range coverage up to 2Km
- Support software AP
- Compliant with FCC Part 15.247 for US, ETS 300 328 for Europe
- Supports driver for Windows 2000, XP 32/64, Vista 32/64, Windows 7
- Mac (10.4.x/10.5.x/10.6.x) Power PC& PC.