What is VR?
Virtual Reality means feeling the imaginary(virtual) world, rather than the real one. VR is the term used for computer generated 3D environments that allow the user to enter and interact with alternate realities. The definition of “Virtual” is near and “’Reality” is what we experience as human beings.
Virtual Reality is an artificial environment that is created with software and presented to the user in such a way that the user suspends belief and accepts it as a real environment.
On computer, virtual reality is primarily experiences through two of the five senses: sight and sound.
HISTORY of Virtual Reality
Virtual Reality was not invented by one person, It has been revolved by many people around the tech world
In which the major one is visionary cinematography a single user console called Sensorama which was built by Morton Heiling in the 1950s. This enabled the user to watch television in 3-dimensional ways.
TYPES OF VIRTUAL REALITY
There are three types of VR
- Immersive Virtual Reality
- Non-Immersive Virtual Reality
- Window on World Virtual Reality
1: Immersive Virtual Reality:
Immersive into virtual reality is a perception of being physically present in a non-physical world. Element of virtual environment that increase the immersivence of the experience.
- Continuity of surrounding
- Conformance to human vision
- Freedom of movement
- Physical interaction
- Physical feedback
2: Non-Immersive Virtual Reality:
Large display, but does not surround the user. Its users video cameras to track the image of the user in a virtual world where you can also pick up or move objects.
3: Window or Word Virtual Reality:
It is also called a Desktop VR. In this type system use a conventional computer monitor to display the 3-dimesional virtual world.
ADVANTAGES OF VIRTUAL REALITY:
- Virtual Reality creates a realistic world.
- It enables user to explore places.
- Through the virtual reality user can experiment with an artificial environment.
- Virtual Reality make the education easier and more comfortable.
DISADVANTAGES OF VIRTUAL REALITY:
- The equipment’s used in virtual reality are very expensive.
- It consists of complex technology.
- It virtual reality environment we can move by our own like in the real world.
THE FUTURE OF VIRTUAL REALITY:
- Virtual Reality is a growing industry.
- PC and Specialized hardware are getting better and faster because of development in VR.
- May be 3D user interfaces will replace the window-based ones.
- Huge demand for VRMI (Virtual Reality Modelling Language) programmers in near future.
- Revolution in gaming industries.
Make sure to subscribe to our site for latest National and International Tech news. Stay tuned with technicalmeer.com for latest tech news. Subscribe to our Technical Meer YouTube channel for Latest Science and Technology Videos.